Yahoo
chaosrulez

Return of the Snow Queen ~P~ Return of the Snow Queen ~P~

9.5/10 As always you've done a good job Phyrnna! I remember when you first started out and you weren't Phyrnna, you've come a long way since!

Phyrnna responds:

Thanks for sticking around so long! <3

Short Fight Short Fight

Well you did say it was a short scene, but I would have liked a full scene so...I'll give you 8

philz0rd responds:

You gave me 5 stars... Thanks!

An Eventful Life An Eventful Life

Not good not bad, it's not so much a movie as an interactive flash. Should've posted it as a game.

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2)

A LOT of bugs, I reload my save and the forest which was at 50% was now at 2% in spite of me saving, mana pool won't increase back to full after a full night's rest and stays stuck at one of fifty. Alert for forest doesn't work and won't fill up to tell when I should probably go influence some other place. Battles are much harder than necessary and hiding or lying always results in a failed escape attempt. I realize it's a beta, but how do you expect anyone to have a fun time with it if it's so broken?

knotgames responds:

Thanks for the report. Working on it.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Writing this review in hopes you reply, I like to see a designerwho replies to his new fans.
A) I had no problems with this game, in my first try I managed 200 enemies, then 3, 4....
B) I'm sure you could add music into the game, the sounds of fighting is something I can listen to when I play NeverWinter Knghts
C) I like that it's in the style of TableTop RPGs without being a tabletop
D) Amazing!

End Review
Best game ever :)

Blobzone responds:

No, my special codex forbids me to talk with infidels :u

Yeah, i thought about using some music in the fight scenes, but didnt find anything fitting enough (for my taste )

Already started working on my next game (will be a Turn-Based City Sim) but after that i will start working on Battleground Legends 2. Already have plans for it. It will be a lot bigger and with quite some changes. So it will take some time.

Thx for your review :)

1 1

It's a nice game, but umm...I don't really think it counts as a game so much as an interaction.

wasiher responds:

My friend told me that in Committee of State Security people use such things D:
Thank you for opinion!

Planet X ft AnnaHit Planet X ft AnnaHit

Marky, glad to see you back in the game. I'm going to college for Music Technology, lol point aside, another good song by you, but it just doesn't have the same feel as the others. Still good, but it seems like something is missing.

RapGoat RapGoat

Had forgotten why I favorite you. This reminds me why, nice music as always. Very creative and fun. Hope to be doing this when I get out of college :)

Star Systems Star Systems

Great job as always buddy, I really like the JRPG theme, would work well as an old Final Fantasy track hahaha

DanJohansen responds:

That is a huge compliment good sir, Nobuo is one of my all time favs. Glad you dig the track pal!

{BT} Otherworld {BT} Otherworld

Don't mind if I edit this and use it for my video game pre-movie do you? Not going to erase anything, just put a game title on it...

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Sure. Please send me a copy. :)