Yahoo
chaosrulez

Return of the Snow Queen ~P~ Return of the Snow Queen ~P~

9.5/10 As always you've done a good job Phyrnna! I remember when you first started out and you weren't Phyrnna, you've come a long way since!

Phyrnna responds:

Thanks for sticking around so long! <3

Short Fight Short Fight

Well you did say it was a short scene, but I would have liked a full scene so...I'll give you 8

philz0rd responds:

You gave me 5 stars... Thanks!

An Eventful Life An Eventful Life

Not good not bad, it's not so much a movie as an interactive flash. Should've posted it as a game.

S.H.E.R.A.T.E.L S.T.A.L.E.R S.H.E.R.A.T.E.L S.T.A.L.E.R

Not a game, don't even know what this is.

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2)

A LOT of bugs, I reload my save and the forest which was at 50% was now at 2% in spite of me saving, mana pool won't increase back to full after a full night's rest and stays stuck at one of fifty. Alert for forest doesn't work and won't fill up to tell when I should probably go influence some other place. Battles are much harder than necessary and hiding or lying always results in a failed escape attempt. I realize it's a beta, but how do you expect anyone to have a fun time with it if it's so broken?

knotgames responds:

Thanks for the report. Working on it.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Writing this review in hopes you reply, I like to see a designerwho replies to his new fans.
A) I had no problems with this game, in my first try I managed 200 enemies, then 3, 4....
B) I'm sure you could add music into the game, the sounds of fighting is something I can listen to when I play NeverWinter Knghts
C) I like that it's in the style of TableTop RPGs without being a tabletop
D) Amazing!

End Review
Best game ever :)

Blobzone responds:

No, my special codex forbids me to talk with infidels :u

Yeah, i thought about using some music in the fight scenes, but didnt find anything fitting enough (for my taste )

Already started working on my next game (will be a Turn-Based City Sim) but after that i will start working on Battleground Legends 2. Already have plans for it. It will be a lot bigger and with quite some changes. So it will take some time.

Thx for your review :)

Don't let me down Don't let me down

Oooh is that a glockenspiel in the beginning?! It's pretty good for not being your usual thing! Could be some kick ass lobby music. Or maybe some romantic dance? I just think the only thing is that the voice got drowned out by the sound of the Mariachi? Something was shaking, anyways, the beats drowned out the vocals hahaha. 8.5/10 from me Marky!

You and Me, Energy You and Me, Energy

It's okay I guess, the voice is kinda outta sync with the dance music, and sometimes the music overpowers the vocals. If you mixed it a little and brought the vocals to the forefront a little more, you'd have the perfect dance track!

My Beloved My Beloved

Well I don't know why this doesn't have a higher rating? This is undoubtedly classic MarkySpark music, hahaha. Just the form and how well everything mixes together. Darn people! Upvote the great Marky!

MarkySpark responds:

Hi Bro, Nice to see you about it's been a long time. Thanks for popping by. I created this for my Cheryl and thought others might like it. It has all changed on here now and the traffic is much lower. Thanks to everyone using my music for Youtube videos I can afford new equipment. Now I know what a VSTI is.

{BT} Otherworld {BT} Otherworld

Don't mind if I edit this and use it for my video game pre-movie do you? Not going to erase anything, just put a game title on it...

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Sure. Please send me a copy. :)