Yahoo
chaosrulez

S.H.E.R.A.T.E.L S.T.A.L.E.R S.H.E.R.A.T.E.L S.T.A.L.E.R

Not a game, don't even know what this is.

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2)

A LOT of bugs, I reload my save and the forest which was at 50% was now at 2% in spite of me saving, mana pool won't increase back to full after a full night's rest and stays stuck at one of fifty. Alert for forest doesn't work and won't fill up to tell when I should probably go influence some other place. Battles are much harder than necessary and hiding or lying always results in a failed escape attempt. I realize it's a beta, but how do you expect anyone to have a fun time with it if it's so broken?

knotgames responds:

Thanks for the report. Working on it.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Writing this review in hopes you reply, I like to see a designerwho replies to his new fans.
A) I had no problems with this game, in my first try I managed 200 enemies, then 3, 4....
B) I'm sure you could add music into the game, the sounds of fighting is something I can listen to when I play NeverWinter Knghts
C) I like that it's in the style of TableTop RPGs without being a tabletop
D) Amazing!

End Review
Best game ever :)

Blobzone responds:

No, my special codex forbids me to talk with infidels :u

Yeah, i thought about using some music in the fight scenes, but didnt find anything fitting enough (for my taste )

Already started working on my next game (will be a Turn-Based City Sim) but after that i will start working on Battleground Legends 2. Already have plans for it. It will be a lot bigger and with quite some changes. So it will take some time.

Thx for your review :)

1 1

It's a nice game, but umm...I don't really think it counts as a game so much as an interaction.

wasiher responds:

My friend told me that in Committee of State Security people use such things D:
Thank you for opinion!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Kind of easy, just focus on uprading attack and then upgrading health. Heal every round and don't be afraid to run straight into the enemies. They are all weak.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

MarkySpark played this game, therefore, I conclude that it MUST be good.

A.R.C.S A.R.C.S