Yahoo
chaosrulez

Clearing the Sky (Cover) ~P~ Clearing the Sky (Cover) ~P~

The HalcyonicFalcon does it again! Great music as always, pleasure to listen to.

Don't let me down Don't let me down

Oooh is that a glockenspiel in the beginning?! It's pretty good for not being your usual thing! Could be some kick ass lobby music. Or maybe some romantic dance? I just think the only thing is that the voice got drowned out by the sound of the Mariachi? Something was shaking, anyways, the beats drowned out the vocals hahaha. 8.5/10 from me Marky!

You and Me, Energy You and Me, Energy

It's okay I guess, the voice is kinda outta sync with the dance music, and sometimes the music overpowers the vocals. If you mixed it a little and brought the vocals to the forefront a little more, you'd have the perfect dance track!

My Beloved My Beloved

Well I don't know why this doesn't have a higher rating? This is undoubtedly classic MarkySpark music, hahaha. Just the form and how well everything mixes together. Darn people! Upvote the great Marky!

MarkySpark responds:

Hi Bro, Nice to see you about it's been a long time. Thanks for popping by. I created this for my Cheryl and thought others might like it. It has all changed on here now and the traffic is much lower. Thanks to everyone using my music for Youtube videos I can afford new equipment. Now I know what a VSTI is.

Planet X ft AnnaHit Planet X ft AnnaHit

Marky, glad to see you back in the game. I'm going to college for Music Technology, lol point aside, another good song by you, but it just doesn't have the same feel as the others. Still good, but it seems like something is missing.

RapGoat RapGoat

Had forgotten why I favorite you. This reminds me why, nice music as always. Very creative and fun. Hope to be doing this when I get out of college :)

Star Systems Star Systems

Great job as always buddy, I really like the JRPG theme, would work well as an old Final Fantasy track hahaha

DanJohansen responds:

That is a huge compliment good sir, Nobuo is one of my all time favs. Glad you dig the track pal!

Opera Shop Opera Shop

*SpongeBob Two Years Later* Awesome, loved Fifth Element and this reminds me of the scene where opera was sung by that blue alien who then got killed for what was in here, would've been better if you added a smidge more reverb to the voice for that epic quality opera house tone. Maybe vocals be a bit louder too, other than that, fantastic job :)

[SM 321] - Sadness [SM 321] - Sadness

Would very much like to use this as the main theme for my video game! It is a JRPG in which at the end, the Heroine dies and the villain triumphs. Dark and twisted throughout :)

supaman321 responds:

Please feel free! It is awesome that you want my song in your video game!

Venifahr Venifahr

I am thinking about using this as a main theme for my video game, not sure however. I'll edit this if I don't find anything better, after all, I am looking for a sad main theme. Wish I could hire you for free though ;P

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you enjoy it, what kind of game are you making for? PM me and we'll see, if I'd buy your game I might consider making something for you.