Yahoo
chaosrulez

Return of the Snow Queen ~P~ Return of the Snow Queen ~P~

9.5/10 As always you've done a good job Phyrnna! I remember when you first started out and you weren't Phyrnna, you've come a long way since!

Phyrnna responds:

Thanks for sticking around so long! <3

Short Fight Short Fight

Well you did say it was a short scene, but I would have liked a full scene so...I'll give you 8

philz0rd responds:

You gave me 5 stars... Thanks!

An Eventful Life An Eventful Life

Not good not bad, it's not so much a movie as an interactive flash. Should've posted it as a game.

S.H.E.R.A.T.E.L S.T.A.L.E.R S.H.E.R.A.T.E.L S.T.A.L.E.R

Not a game, don't even know what this is.

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 2.2)

A LOT of bugs, I reload my save and the forest which was at 50% was now at 2% in spite of me saving, mana pool won't increase back to full after a full night's rest and stays stuck at one of fifty. Alert for forest doesn't work and won't fill up to tell when I should probably go influence some other place. Battles are much harder than necessary and hiding or lying always results in a failed escape attempt. I realize it's a beta, but how do you expect anyone to have a fun time with it if it's so broken?

knotgames responds:

Thanks for the report. Working on it.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Writing this review in hopes you reply, I like to see a designerwho replies to his new fans.
A) I had no problems with this game, in my first try I managed 200 enemies, then 3, 4....
B) I'm sure you could add music into the game, the sounds of fighting is something I can listen to when I play NeverWinter Knghts
C) I like that it's in the style of TableTop RPGs without being a tabletop
D) Amazing!

End Review
Best game ever :)

Blobzone responds:

No, my special codex forbids me to talk with infidels :u

Yeah, i thought about using some music in the fight scenes, but didnt find anything fitting enough (for my taste )

Already started working on my next game (will be a Turn-Based City Sim) but after that i will start working on Battleground Legends 2. Already have plans for it. It will be a lot bigger and with quite some changes. So it will take some time.

Thx for your review :)

Clearing the Sky (Cover) ~P~ Clearing the Sky (Cover) ~P~

The HalcyonicFalcon does it again! Great music as always, pleasure to listen to.

Don't let me down Don't let me down

Oooh is that a glockenspiel in the beginning?! It's pretty good for not being your usual thing! Could be some kick ass lobby music. Or maybe some romantic dance? I just think the only thing is that the voice got drowned out by the sound of the Mariachi? Something was shaking, anyways, the beats drowned out the vocals hahaha. 8.5/10 from me Marky!

You and Me, Energy You and Me, Energy

It's okay I guess, the voice is kinda outta sync with the dance music, and sometimes the music overpowers the vocals. If you mixed it a little and brought the vocals to the forefront a little more, you'd have the perfect dance track!

{BT} Otherworld {BT} Otherworld

Don't mind if I edit this and use it for my video game pre-movie do you? Not going to erase anything, just put a game title on it...

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Sure. Please send me a copy. :)